Simple. Quick. Bold flavors.
Enjoy this Tequila Lime Shrimp recipe directly from our culinary expert, Chef Joey Galeano.
- 20-50mg Hybrid Concentrate
- 8 ounces jumbo shrimp
- 4 tablespoon butter*
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons agave
- 2 tablespoons Tequila
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
*For sensitivities to dairy, substitute coconut oil instead of butter.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper.
- In a large sauté pan, on medium-high heat, add oil and let heat up for 60-90 seconds.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and let cook for 1-2 minutes, flip shrimp over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the pan and add the butter and garlic, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the tequila, and let cook for 2-3 minutes cook off most of the alcohol.
- Add the Hybrid Concentrate, agave and lime juice, and whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Turn off heat and add cilantro, and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Pour sauce over shrimp and serve.
Note: The Florida Department of Health, Office of Medical Marijuana Use has not yet approved edible medical marijuana products for sale in Florida. This website is not intended to be a substitute for medical or legal advice from a qualified professional. These recipes are provided for entertainment purposes only, and do not represent a recommendation or endorsement of any specific medical marijuana product or route of administration. Please follow your treating physician’s recommendations regarding the use of medical marijuana.
Recipes on this page are © 2018 Liberty Health Sciences. Unauthorized dissemination or reproduction is strictly prohibited.